A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Reading

Why not consider my Who-Dun-its for your Christmas reading?
Both are available from Amazon as either paperback or ebook.

Just search for 'John Gwynant' or search by title. You could also follow the link from my website; www.books4reading.com or click on the links at the side of this blog.

Of course my other books are available there as well. There is a choice of genre including Romance, Comedy, Historic Fiction, Horror and Erotica. There is also an Ebook about some of my canoeing and canoe sailing trips 'The Riddle of the Sandbar.'





No comments:

Post a Comment