A pictorial diary of my walks around the parks and wild areas of Leicestershire, and occasionally farther afield.

If you're new to my blog, you might like to have a look at the pictures in the older post as well (click on button at the bottom of the page).

I am also a writer, using the pen-name John Gwynant, and I'll occasionally announce my latest book release on the blog.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

My latest Book release 13 Dec 2014

I'm still having trouble finding wildlife to photograph, I cant believe that a couple of years ago I was taking over a hundred pictures nearly every day. Yet today I haven't taken the camera out of its case for two weeks. there's nothing but a few mallards and coots, swans and canada geese.

I don't like being inactive though so here is my latest book, it is a sequel to "Excalibur's last battle."
and is available on Amazon as paperback or ebook, under my pen name "John Gwynant"




No comments:

Post a Comment